Interested in finding some new tools to expand your abilities? Here are some great web 2.0 tools for you to explore.
Web 2.0 tools are useful to:
- move beyond ‘searching for information’ to using it and creating it?
- get better results from projects and research?
- provide more equitable access to digital tools and resources?
- integrate 21st-century skills into the classroom, curriculum?
- foster more collaboration between students, between teachers or between teachers and students?
- create a website in seconds and post information, images, video, hyperlinks, and sound?
- share information (and labor) online?
- showcase activities and promote your program online?
- do more in less time !